Data Analytics: Data Science Project Help
This assessment uses data from the United States Social Security Administration (SSA) which contains names of babies born between 1990 and 2010. The objectives of this assessment are as follows:
(1) visualize the total male and female babies over time,
(2) tabulate the most and least popular baby names, and
(3) analyze trends in names.
You are provided with a file “DATA(1990-2010).csv’ which contains information such as name, sex, the total number and the year of births. Using this file, your tasks are as follows:
Task 1: Create a pivot table of total births by sex and year and then plot them (Figure 1).
Task 2: Calculate the total births over the sample period by grouping the data by name and sex. Subset the group into male and female. Using these subsets, select the top and bottom 3 male and female names. In total, you should have 12 names in total. Report them in a single table (Table 1).
Task 3: Using the top male and female names (two names in total), check their trends over time, i.e. plot the total births with these names from 1990 to 2010 (Figure 2). In order to do this, you would first need to create a pivot table.
After completing the above tasks, you should have two figures and one table in total. Make a written report of these findings. Your Python script is to be attached in the Appendix of the report.
1. You are to conduct analyses on the dataset provided and translate it into a written report.
2. 10% of your marks will be based on the Python script and another 10% from the report that you wrote.
3. The report uses font type: Times New Roman (12pt & 1.5 spacing) and must not exceed
4. Submit both your Python script and written report to Blackboard before the due date.
If you like Codersarts blog and looking for Programming Assignment Help Service, Machine learning Assignment or project Help, Database Development Service, Web development service, Mobile App Development, Project help, Hire Software Developer, Programming tutors help and suggestion you can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write your suggestion in the comment section below if you find anything incorrect in this blog post.